What color were Dorothy’s slippers in the original Wizard of Oz book?
To answer this week’s Tech Trivia and to find resources to help you, click on this link: Tech Trivia (week of January 16th).
Click on the links below to find previous Tech Trivia questions and answers.
- Last Week: January 8, 2021: What kind of car was used as a time machine in the movie Back to the Future?
- December 16, 2020: What were “jigsaw puzzles” originally called in the 1760s?
- December 4, 2020: What name did Erno Rubik initially give his invention?
- November 20, 2020: Which group of people invented rubber in 1600 B.C.?
- November 13, 2020: Who coined the term “virtual reality”?
- November 6, 2020: Who invented paper in 105 CE?
- October 30, 2020: What insect caused the first identified “computer bug” in 1947?
- October 23, 2020: What three computer keys will reopen all recently closed tabs if you press them at the same time using the Chrome browser on a PC or Chromebook?
- October 16, 2020: What programming language was named after the first computer programmer?
- October 9, 2020: What were the first words spoken on the telephone?