The Westbrook library is looking for teens interested in starting various programs within the library, such as Fandom Club, Gaming Nights, Movie Afternoons, etc. If you are interested, stop by the library and see the Teen Librarian, Brittany Pearson.
The Westbrook Public Library is happy to announce the return of the Teen Book Club. Open to all high school aged students, including Oxford Academy and Westbrook High School, the club meets to discuss books picked by the teens and eat pizza. All meetings start at 6:30 pm and meets in the lower level conference room of the library. Copies of the book are available at the library’s circulation desk.
- October 24th – “I am Princess X” by Cherie Priest
- November 30th – “Hold Me Closer, Necromancer” by Lish McBride
- January 25th – “The Handmaid’s Tale” by Margaret Atwood
- March 1st – “Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” by Douglas Adams
- April 26th – “Monster” by Walter Dean Myers
- May 24 – To Be Determined / End of Year Party
Tabletop Games at the Library
A local community service group organized by Shannon from Westbrook Youth and Brittany from Westbrook Public Library. Join today to earn community service hour.
- New Programs Soon to Come.
2016 Books Awards
For more resources, check out: