Library Closed to the Public Effective Monday, January 11
Due to rising infection rates and recent news that a more contagious COVID-19 variant has been found in New Haven County, along with serious concerns about compliance with the library’s mask policy, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily close our building to the public. We will continue monitoring this situation carefully and look forward to reopening again as soon as safely possible. Until then, take care and stay safe.
- Park n’ Pickup no-contact pickup
- Chrome kits and Wi-fi hotspots for at-home computer/internet use
- Non-traditional item pickup
- Digital media (ebooks, streaming, and more)
- Online resources
- Homebound delivery
- Virtual career counseling
- Limited laser cutting
Borrowing & Returning Items
We are offering Park ‘n Pickup no-contact pickup service for library materials. Requests may be placed by phone or through our online catalog. Now available for both Wallingford residents and non-residents!
Items should be returned to the outdoor book drop anytime. For items that will not fit in the book drop, please come during our staffed hours. Call us when you arrive and a staff member will meet you by the rear entrance. Please return items promptly so that others may enjoy them.
- Monday-Friday: 9:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
How to Contact Us
- Phone: (203)265-6754
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text: (203)903-8447
Check out our calendar to see what’s going on!